As part of our contracts with referring insurance agencies and other key stakeholders, and in addition to our commitment to uphold high quality and safety standards, CRA require the following from all subcontractors. These are required on initial sign up and on ongoing, regular basis (basis depending on the document).
CRA monitor and audit our subcontractor documents as part of our quality control processes.
All documents must be current and valid for work in South Australia or Victoria as appropriate and copies are to be provided.
Viewing of our Induction video
- Signed ‘Subcontractor Agreement’ and ‘Code of Conduct’
- Agreement with CRA’s ‘Work Health Safety Commitment’ including submission of Job Safety Analysis and SWMS
- Public Liability Insurance Certificate (minimum of $10 million)
- Builder/ appropriate trade licence or registration
- OHS Induction card
- National Police Check OR a DCSI Screening (issued within last 3 years)
- Workcover certificate (if you have employees)
- Three references (optional)